The Fulbright Canada Post-COVID Challenge is an open call for youth from across Canada and the United States to provide creative ideas that address critical social, economic, technological, and public health challenges in the post-COVID world. We are seeking applications from diverse youth with unique ideas that help to tackle the key challenges we are facing in the post-COVID world:
1. Improving public health and wellbeing;
2. Contributing to digital transformation; and,
3. Finding solutions to social cohesion and economic recovery.
Education Health Systems (Health) Infectious & Vector Diseases (Health) Economic Recovery (Humanitarian Assistance) Digital Development
Eligible Fulbright Canada Post-COVID Challenge participants are young persons who are the age of majority and reside in Canada or the United States. They may be students, early career professionals, or young community leaders, or simply a young person with an extraordinary idea and a commitment to sharing that idea. Applications are welcome from individuals or teams. Eligible Fulbright Canada Post-COVID Challenge Fellows are early to mid-career professionals, community leaders, students, and scholars. The mentors are there to support the individuals and teams that are competing in the post-COVID challenge. They are trainers, guides, and advisors to the youth participants, and they are persons whose commitment and professional achievements reflect the range of skills that speak to our three core challenge areas.
1. Applicants must have a vision about what they want the post-COVID world to look likeand an initial concept for their idea.
2. Applicants must be the age of majority in the province or state where they reside.
3. Applicants must currently reside in Canada or the U.S.A.
Applications can be submitted through the online application form.